It’s taken me quite a while to gather my thoughts on what goals I want to pursue this year. BUT AFTER LONG CONSIDERATION, I have come up with a list.
- Blog at least twice a week (reach 200 followers on my blog)
- Post on Instagram at least 3 times a week
- Become a healthier me- (that means it’s time to buy some more gym clothes. YES!)
- Achieve only A’s/B’s this semester
- Discover a new skincare routine- AND stick to it
- Become more fashionable (more shopping- once again, YES!)
- Get my Youtube channel up and running
- Cut down the amount of fast food I intake
- Drink more water
- Visit a city (LA/NYC)
- Be positive every day (even on gloomy days)
- Get whiter teeth
- Learn how to cook
Those are my goals for the 2018 year! I have confidence in myself that I will stick with them. Did you guys have New Year’s Resolutions? Tell me about it in the comments below. We can be each other’s support system! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season, and are ready for what 2018 has in store!
Thank you for reading, and as always- stay golden,