For those of you who have read my 2018 goals, I mentioned I needed a new skincare routine. (If you haven’t read it- no fear, the link is here!) I have gathered some skincare products that I hope to try this year, and I wanted to share them with you. My skin is fairly normal but tends to get pretty dry during the winter months. What is your skin type and what products do you use for it?
- Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water $8.99
- Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes $6.99
- Clinique Moisture Surge 72 Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator $39 (1.7 oz)
- Tatcha The Deep Cleanse $38
- First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Triple Remedy: Brighten, Depuff and Smooth $36
Those are just a few products that I hope will be in my collection very soon! Let me know what skin products work for you, and why you love them in the comments below! I hope you all have a wonderful day, thank you for reading.